Number of stars: 1
Primary star type: G8V
Stellar mass: 0,85 (Sol Masses)
Stellar Age: 4,4 by
Temperature: 5450 Kelvins
Luminosity: 0,484 (Solar Luminosities)
FTL travel systems: Gen I+ Human FTL launcher, Gen II+ Human Vacuum Gate
Falon-12 lies in the Human Union Central Space and is currently occupied by Human Union Interstellar Navy. A costly war was fought in the system to purge it from Dugats. Due to the damage caused to the worlds, it has remained as a staging point and a training system for the Human Union Interstellar Navy
Small Dugat colonies still excist on the terrestial worlds, the asteroid belt and on the moons of the smaller gas giant.
All non-military crafts must subject themselves to strict regulations in the system and are required follow the orders and instructions of the Vacuum Gate officers.
- 0,13 AU – Large Gas Giant
- 0,41 AU – FTL Systems
- 0,71 AU – Tarkus Terrestial world: Standard (Garden)
- 0,99 AU – Kraken Terrestial World: Standard (Ice)
- 2,97 AU – Small Gas Giant
- 4,49 AU – Asteroid Belt
- Paddy’s – A military zero-G training station in the outer asteroid belt.